Got questions? We've got answers!
Our Frequently Asked Questions page has all the ins & outs of hiring items from Country Charm Event Hire.
Country Charm Event Hire provides rustic themed furniture and decor for hire for weddings and events in Melbourne, VIC. Our warehouse is located in Boronia, 3155.
With a priority on focusing on wellbeing and mindfulness, we no longer have personal social media accounts. As such, our Business Instagram hasn't been updated in an extremely long time. A business faux-pax? Probably! But time lost by staring at an iPhone - definately not!
Our Showroom closed to visitors after we down-sized our warehouse following the Covid-19 lockdowns. We are now operating a warehouse-only facility. You can collect and return items to our premise, however we are no longer running warehouse tours. We are always happy to send additional photos and videos of items if you require - just ask!
We don't mean to sound cliche, but as early as possible is always best, especially if your event falls between the months of October - April.
Some of our items are unique, one-off pieces and once these are booked by someone else, they will be unavailable for further enquiries for that weekend.
You don't need to confirm your entire order at once. It's absolutely no problem at all to book in the items you know you absolutely require, and then you can add in further items down the track once your planning process continues. That way you won't miss out on the pieces that you love!
For a DIY booking, the hire period is generally 4 days, giving you plenty of time to setup, enjoy your event and bring them back. If you do need extra time on either end just ask. We are pretty flexible and understand everyone’s circumstances are different.
Sure can! Delivery and collection is available for hire orders over $500. Fees are calculated per event and are additional to your hire costs.
There are several factors we need to consider when calculating delivery, setup and collection charges.
- the amount of items hired and the vehicle required to transport them safely in
- the manpower required to load the items at our factory, unload at your event, set everything up & return back to our factory (then we do all that again in reverse to pack-down)
- How much time is allowed to set up by the venue (the less time, the more staff required)
- Venue accessibility such as; distance from loading bay to event space, sets of stairs with no ramp or lift to allow use of a trolley etc
- After hours collection times (ie Midnight pack downs will be at a higher rate due to staff penalty rates)
- Day and dates (Sundays and public holidays will be at a higher rate due to staff penalty rates)
- Transport costs such as the distance to be travelled, diesel, tolls and parking fees
Once we have a clear idea of all these factors, we can then give you an accurate price for your delivery, setup and collection.
Yes, of course! The more the merrier. Let us know as soon as possible so we can check availability.
Yes, a 50% deposit is required to lock in your items and (if applicable) our delivery & setup service. Your booking and hire items will not be confirmed until a deposit has been received and receipted by our team.
Yes, our minimum spend for DIY hire is $220.
Our minimum spend for using our delivery services (delivery at an additional cost) is $500.
We accept Direct Deposit, Cash and Credit Card (fee’s apply). All payment methods and bank account details will be listed on your invoice.
As a guide, pick up takes place generally 1-2 days before your event. So if your event is on the weekend, you can collect your goodies on the Thursday or Friday before-hand. Depending on what you have hired, you must have a suitably enclosed vehicle. Many of our items are of a delicate nature and don’t like to be exposed to the elements!
If you are looking for something in particular and you can’t see it in the online store – please ask us! Tucked away in every nook of our factory is more rustic goodness than is shown on the website.
If your event is taking place on the weekend, return to us is on the Monday after your event. If you will be unable to return on the Monday following your event & need to schedule another time, please let us know as early as possible.
If it’s an event, than we already love it! Weddings, Bridal Showers, Milestone Birthdays, Baby Showers, 1st Birthdays, themed parties, photo shoots, Corporate dinners, Expo Stands – every event can benefit from a rustic touch and we love the variety of working on them all – big or small!
The Wishlist is a fabulous way to keep track of all the goodies you are after! And the process is super simple.
- Browse through the categories of items in our shop or use the handy search box. Click on an item to bring up the details (such as dimensions, colours, quantities available etc)
- Add the item’s you like to your Wishlist. The system will tally up your prices as you go making it super-easy to keep within your budget.
- Make sure you include your event date & venue on your contact form, then hit SEND when done. A copy of your completed Wishlist is also sent to your email so you can easily refer back to what you enquired about.
- We’ll be in touch ASAP to confirm availability and to answer any questions you may have.
- If all looks good, a 50% deposit is required from you to confirm the goods.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to your event.
No absolutely not! It is the easiest and quickest way of booking, but you can also email through your enquiry, call us or visit in person. We do however recommend you fill it out so when we do meet, we have an idea of what pieces you have in mind.
Yes absolutely! While you may be a fabulously prepared and organized bride, no one wants to get a phone call to hear your caterer has a flat tyre on the way to your venue while you’re sitting in the makeup chair! Let us deal with that! Head on over to the Coordination page and read more about our On-the-Day setup and coordination services. COORDINATION PAGE COMING SOON
Yes, we do. Night rates for labour and delivery are in effect after 10pm. Sunday and Public Holiday events will also inccur additional charges. This is to cover increased staff penalty rates that we are required to pay our team.